Monday, March 30, 2009

Where in the world is The PattyDukes Show?


THE PATTYDUKES SHOW 
That's me in the corner showing my shoulder... and the rest of my Circa '95 crew with one of the illest female Graffiti Artists - TOOFLY !  
I've spent all year working on setting things up.. and even launched my very own radio show - CIRCA 95  with my music partner Rephstar. Interviewing artists, sharing my music and celebrating 90's hip-hop culture. That's been doing  really well.. but folks still wanna know where has the PattyDukes show gone? ... the answer is,  i'm working on it! really, i am! (do you believe me? lol)  Listen, especially when it's all independent and do it yourself style.. it takes time and guap.. aka mula. aka. dough. ... so  i'm looking to get The PattyDukes Show poppin this summer 2009!  let me know if you have any ideas.. or wanna collaborate with me....
for now you can follow me on twitter !   @pattydukesnyc 

More Soon! 
pattydukes 




No comments: